We believe that with enough moisture, anyone can achieve perfect skin! But why stop at moisture when the world of skin care is full of ingredients that go above and beyond?
And that’s why we created the Obagi Therapeutic Moisturiser, a well-rounded solution that makes use of all-natural, pure glycerine to moisturise, reduce acne, slow down signs of aging, and so much more!
- Promotes Youthful Looking Skin – Glycerine reduces the appearance of wrinkles and keeps skin soft and smooth by drawing moisture to the top layer of skin. Glycerine also improves skin function, which helps to slow the aging process. A study published in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology suggests that glycerine may also aid in the proper maturation of skin cells.
- Reduces Acne – Glycerine can be used to beautify your skin without the negative side effects associated with harsher products. Glycerine is also oil-free and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog your pores, which is one of the main causes of acne breakouts and blemishes.
- Moisturises Skin – Glycerine functions similarly to a sponge, attracting more moisture to itself. It also slows the evaporation of water from the skin, which can help keep skin moist and hydrated during the winter. A number of scientific studies show that glycerine effectively moisturizes and hydrates skin.
- Gentle – Glycerine is a gentle exfoliant, cleanser, and moisturizer that does not irritate the skin. People who suffer from acne want to remove dirt and oil when cleaning their skin, but they also want to be gentle with the skin’s outer layer. Fortunately, this moisturiser has you covered.
- Healing Properties – Glycerine can help to hydrate the skin when it is dry, damaged, or cracked. Glycerine can be used to treat skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, as well as to heal wounds caused by cracked skin.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to stop settling for over-the-counter, one-dimensional moisturisers.
Get yours now!